Updated February 2, 2021
Annual Dues Payable On-Line
Please click on Annual Membership Dues to be redirected to the annual dues payment page. We are this year accepting major credit cards for all membership categories. Of course if you wish to pay your dues by check, please let us know and we will send you an invoice. For questions, please contact Robyn at RBauder@pavement.com.
Join us in shaping the future course of the concrete pavement industry in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Click HERE for information about the benefits of membership with the Pennsylvania Chapter.
The Pennsylvania Chapter Board recently approved new & streamlined fees for all membership categories, summaries shown below. Scroll to the bottom of this page for the details.
- For contractors, major changes for new work picked up beginning in 2020 are that assessments will revert back from a tonnage assessment to a dollars of assessable concrete paving/rehab work per $1000. To streamline reporting, quarterly progress payments assessments will be eliminated; assessments on any project will be payable at 65% when concrete paving work commences, with the balance due, adjusting for increased/decreased work, when the project is completed. A three tiered system will lower the assessment rate for larger projects, and an incentive for new members will also lower assessment rates for projects awarded during the first two years of membership. Annual dues for contractors with portable bath plants were also increased.
- For cementitious members, the tonnage assessment on tons consumed in concrete paving work will be eliminated effective December 31, 2019. Fees for cement companies will be based on cents per tons on all cement supplied in Pennsylvania in all markets in the previous year. For slag cement and fly-ash firms, dues will be based on one flat fee.
- For contractor and allied members, annual dues will now be due February 28, 2021.
- Contractor Member Fees -2021
- Contractor Assessment Worksheet
- An Assessment Visual
- Cementitious Member Fees -2021
- Allied Member Dues -2021
For more information about ACPA/National, click HERE.