Updated June 30, 2023
Join us in shaping the future course of the concrete pavement industry in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Click the following link for information about the Benefits of Membership and the following link for the Membership Application.
Fees for all ACPA/PA membership categories are summarized below.
- Contractor Member Fees
- Annual Dues: payable by January 31; based on whether your company operates a portable batch plant ($2000) or not ($800), along with assessments for all (member and visiting) contractors.
- Assessments: Based on a percentage of the dollar amount captured on assessable items, 65% of the assessment for any project are due within 60-days of when concrete work commences, with the 35% balance (adjusted for overruns/underruns) due when the project is completed and is in service.
- Click the following for the Contractor Assessment Worksheet
- Cementitious Member Fees
- Annual Dues: only applicable for supplemental cementitious suppliers (fly-ash or slag cement) at $3000/year. Payable by January 31. There are no annual dues for portland cement companies.
- Assessments: only applicable for portland cement companies, a predetermined cent per ton assessment (minimum $3000) based on the volume of all portland cement tons consumed in the Pennsylvania cement market in the previous year. Payments are handled by a third party. There are no tonnage assessments for supplemental cementitious suppliers.
- Click the following for the Cement Tonnage Data Submittal Form
- Allied Member Fees
- Annual Dues: based on the type of business that you operate. One-time payment due January 31. There are no assessments for allied members.
- Material suppliers and equipment manufacturers who do business in multiple states can join ACPA/PA but only through ACPA/National. Contact ACPA/PA or ACPA/National for more information.
Annual Dues Payment
Please check back later to pay your Annual Dues, either by check or on-line. For questions, please contact the Chapter at Penn@pavement.com. ACPA/PA is one of twenty-five concrete pavement associations affiliated with ACPA/National. For more information about this federation, click ACPA/National.