Updated January 15, 2018
ACPA National, the National Concrete Pavement Technology Center (CPTech) at Iowa State University, the Transportation Research Board (TRB), and the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSHub) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are organizations that provide training on pertinent concrete pavement topics. Please click below for more information about these topics and to register. All times shown are Eastern time.
- Come back later for a list of upcoming webinars.
- Click here to see what concrete pavement related training course may be of interest to you.
- If registering a group for a TRB webinar, only the registered individual is eligible for PDH credit. TRB does not object to non-TRB affiliated individuals (including the industry) attending your group webinar if you believe their participating is of importance to you.
- PennDOT employees may participate in free ACPA webinars, but are not allowed to claim PDH credit in accordance with the Department’s gifts and favors policy. ACPA encourages inviting the industry to your group webinar to foster dialogue on topics of importance to you.
- Webinars are also offered for free by the Concrete Sustainability Hub. For a complete list, including links to previously recorded webinars, please click here.