Our annual Pennsylvania Concrete Conference (PCC) is a 1.5 day event held on the Wednesday and Thursday of President’s Day Week. We partner with a number of agencies/organizations to present attendees information on the latest innovations in concrete pavement and concrete/cement technologies, and important updates from PennDOT, the Turnpike, and the Federal Highway Administration.
The Twentieth Annual Concrete Conference, is to be held February 21-22, 2018, at the Harrisburg Sheraton. Click the following to Register, Exhibit, Sponsor, or Advertise with us this year.
Special College Student/Professor registration can be found here.
To reserve your room at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey at the conference rate of $108/night, click here.
Please click on any of the below to view recorded presentations from past conferences on topics of interest to the concrete pavement and concrete/cement community.
- Nineteenth Annual Conference (February 22-23, 2017)
- Industry/Agency Updates, Pavement Management, Preventing Overlay Distresses, Performance Engineered Mixtures, Concrete Sustainability, Diamond Grinding/Grooving, Dowel Standardization, Optimized Aggregates, Bus Tour Highlights
- Eighteenth Annual Conference (February 16-17, 2016)
- Industry/Agency Updates, Concrete Pavement Road Map, PavementME, Long Life Concrete, Real Time Smoothness, Materials Testing for Performance Engineered Mixtures, Early Age Bridge Deck Cracking, Bus Tour Highlights
- Seventeenth Annual Conference (February 18-19, 2015)
- Industry/Agency Updates, STIC, Two-Lift Construction, Accelerated Bridge Construction, How we got and how to get Long Life Concrete, Anchoring Dowels & Repair Innovations, Pulverized Limestone, Concrete Cylinder Care, PavementME Calibration, Sustainability, CPQI Initiatives & Accomplishments
- Sixteenth Annual Conference (February 19-20, 2014)
- Industry/Agency Updates, ASR Pro-Team, Turnpike History, Roller Compacted Concrete, Accelerated Bridge Construction, Bridge Replacement Using Precast Elements, Pavement/Vehicle Interaction, Recycling Concrete, Concrete Overlays, Overlay Performance, Bonded PCC Design, Diamond Grinding, Evolution of Concrete Pavement Design
- Fifteenth Annual Conference (February 20-21, 2013)
- Accelerated Implementation of Pavement Technologies, ADAB, Pavement Economics, Variable Width/Zero Clearance Paving, Pipe Inspection, Concrete Roundabouts, Accelerated Bridge Construction, UTW Design Procedures, String-less Paving, Airfield Applications for Precast Concrete, Spall Repairs, Dowel Placement & Alignment
- Fourteenth Annual Conference (January 18-10, 2012)
- The Decade of Investment, Asset Management, Every Day Counts, MIT efforts, Concrete Pavement Innovations on the Turnpike, Measuring Quality, Unbonded Concrete Overlay Performance, Full-Depth Reclamation, Accelerated Bridge Construction, AAAP Updates, NEXTGEN, SHRP-2, Thin Concrete Pavement Technologies, 6x6x6 Overlays for Intersections
- Twelfth Annual Conference (February 1-2, 2011)
- Industry/Agency Updates, Mon-Fayette, Sustainability, NCPTC & CPQI Initiatives, Ontario’s Experience with ADAB, PavementME Implementation, Concrete Overlays, FAA P-501 Guide Specifications, Concrete Pavement Preservation, Pre-cast Curb Guided Busway
- Eleventh Annual Conference (January 26-27, 2010)
- Tenth Annual Conference (January 27-29, 2009)
- Ninth Annual Conference (January 29-31, 2008)
- Eighth Annual Conference (January 30-February 1, 2007)
- Seventh Annual Conference (January 10-12, 2006)
- Sixth Annual Conference (January 18-20, 2005)
- Fifth Annual Conference (January 20-22, 2004)
- Fourth Annual Seminar (January 21-23, 2003)
- Third Annual Seminar (January 23, 2002)
- Second Annual Seminar (January 17, 2001)
- First Annual Seminar (January 19, 2000)
Updated November 30, 2017